Friday, 30 July 2010
Finally got the curves of flesh on his left shoulder sorted, hopefully the rest of his body won't cause me so many problems as this bit!
His head will be filled with dead flies, I have started a collection and any contributions are more than welcome...
Arm/shoulder joint fixed, it is looking much better now, elbow seems a little wide, but I'll sort that out later.
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Did this last month. Was a bit rushed, don't know how I feel about it. The words are from a poem written for me by a friend. All the text is hand sewn, green screened fabric rollings, with cut out text and bits of space debris animated over a lightbox. It was all put together on Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker.
This was the introduction to my showreel for the Royal College - it's a shame these videos are all a bit pixelly as it makes it impossible to read the text (it says "hello and welcome...to my show-reel"). Anyway...apologies for the camera shake!
Insect Legs, hand drawn on tracing paper, scanned in, and edited on Photoshop. Animated with Windows Movie Maker. Pain! Not finished yet.
A challenge to myself to create something in 2 hours using found objects. I was quite happy with it!
Sunday, 25 July 2010
Incident at the Window Models, to accompany the animation below (unfortunately I ran out of time and never had the chance to film these guys. What a shame...)
Incident at the Window, 3rd Year Film (2008)